Trusting my intuition and following my heart has been the best way to create not only my art, but also my life.
Thank you for visiting my artistic virtual space! My studio is #135 at the Goldmark Cultural Center: Artspace & Studios.
I am primarily a self-taught artist (abstract art, mixed media, mono-printing, and collage). I am a marketer and writer and have a great passion for telling stories using the written word. My art is an extension of that.
My paintings tell captivating visual stories, which I hope inspire conversations, and bring positive, creative energy into the world.
I enjoy using a variety of mediums in my art; acrylic and oil pastels, alcohol and India inks, mediums, pastels, mono-printing, hand-painted papers, image transfers, mark making tools, found objects, and lots of love.
· Pursuing Fine Arts Certification at Sessions College
· Represented by SWANK Home | Morgen Garis Gallery at Dallas Market Center
· Color Me Empowered Board President
· Artist with Avanti Restaurant Dallas Arts Al Fresco Series
· Artist with ArtSpace at Metropolitan Press Dallas
- Prints, Prints, Prints! Exhibition - Printmaking Explorations by the artists of the Goldmark Cultural Center
- Art For Your Cause benefiting Color Me Empowered Exhibition at ArtSpace
- TVAA - January/February New Member Exhibition
- Linus Galleries online exhibition entitled, “Fragmented.”
- FGIII Fine Art Productions Gallery
· Avanti Arts Al FrescoSeries - featured artist during Dallas Arts month
Maddrey PLLC, Open House + Art Exhibition
- ArtSpace Bold | BraveShowcase
- Wyndham Hotel Dallas | Susan G. Komen Stay for the Cure Art Exhibition
· Color Me Empowered annual fundraising Exhibition at Continental Lofts in Deep Ellum
· Maddrey PLLC, Evening in the Stars Art Exhibition
· Goldmark Cultural Center Artist in Resident Exhibition
· TVAA Winter Cheer Exhibition
· Art For Your Cause exhibit at Winter Faire Shakespeare Dallas
2015-17 - Continental Gin Building Open Studios
- December 2018 - Goldmark Cultural Center Artist in Resident Exhibition - co-curator with Liz London, Artist and Founder Art For Your Cause.
- November 2019 - Texas Visual Arts Association Small Works Exhibition - co-curator with Maegan Kirschner, TVAA Downtown Gallery Director.